I know all the tricks and tips to getting Freshly Picked sale prices on moccasins, Freshly Picked diaper bags, Freshly Picked sandals and the newest release of Freshly Picked sneakers! This is the best version of a Freshly Picked sale and you have the first inside scoop. Read on, sister.
Harris and Goldie have been wearing Freshly Picked moccasins (I mean, who doesn’t love baby moccasins?) since before they were even born (see our gender reveal video here), and I know all the tips and tricks to get you the very best deal on Freshly Picked moccasins, my favorite Freshly Picked diaper bag, and the newest release coming on Monday, these cute Freshly Picked sneakers! I have always loved sharing a Freshly Picked moccasins sale with you guys, and this is even better than every before. This secret is even better than any Freshly Picked discount code they have ever done in the past. There is not ONE negative thing about signing up for this program! If you plan to buy 2 items from Freshly Picked in the coming year, sign up today. Here are the details:
HOW TO SAVE THE MOST MONEY AT FRESHLY PICKED
They have a program called The Fringe, and these benefits are going to blow your mind:
- 20% off!!! ALWAYS. You can stack this on top of any other discounts or sales they are doing at any tine, so the savings are HUGE!
- You pay $10 each month which you get in return as a credit to shop at Freshly Picked SO IT’S FREE.
- SAVE AN EXTRA $5 RIGHT NOW (so you will only pay $5, and get a $10 credit in your account to spend immediately) by using code FPxJenica at checkout. SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS: It will show as an error on the first page of checkout but if you continue to payment it will work and subtract the $5! Click HERE to sign up or read more!
- This $10 store credit every month that rolls over (Credit never expires!) SO…say you’re planning to buy a Freshly Picked diaper bag in a few months, sign up NOW and you can essentially start saving for it, $10 at a time. THEN when you do buy it, you get 20% off!!
- Free shipping
- Early access and sneak peeks
- NO LIMIT to what you can use your 20% off discount for! Sale items (stack the discounts), new releases, diaper bags and ALL moccasins are included!
- THIS IS A NO BRAINER, PEOPLE! There is not one single downside of this program. I don’t recommend anything to you that I don’t genuinely absolutely love and think you will benefit from. I LOVE Freshly Picked products so much, you would think that I personally designed them. I LOVE that the $10 rolls over each month so you can save up for some additional moccs or other items, and then buy them at 20% off if your budget is tight for a few months.
FRESHLY PICKED SALE ON SANDALS
Harris and Goldie have worn Freshly Picked sandals almost every day this summer. I LOVE THEM. They are easy to put on, but not easy for THEM to take off so I don’t have to keep putting them back on over and over again like I do their flip flops. Freshly Picked sandals are buy one get on 50% off right now if you use code SUMMER at checkout!! Seriously, stock up on these for next summer, even. Buy a couple sizes up. You save EVEN MORE if you use your Fringe membership…an extra 20% off to be exact!! See this example of my checkout cart after signing in to my Fringe account, applying code SUMMER, and having my Fringe 20% off automatically applied. Normally two pair of sandals would be $80 PLUS shipping, but right now with the Freshly Picked sale on sandals and my Fringe discount which included free shipping, I only have to pay $51.29!!
FRESHLY PICKED SNEAKERS LAUNCH + A GIVEAWAY!!!
The Freshly Picked sneakers launch on Monday and I have teamed up with them to give away a pair of their new sneakers!!! To enter, all you need to do is sign up for the Fringe here (make sure to use code FPxJenica to save $5!!), and we will pick one winner for a new sign up of the Fringe to pick out a pair of your choice on Monday!! We will announce the winner back here on Monday morning. Good luck, friends!
LET’S TALK ABOUT THE FRESHLY PICKED DIAPER BAG FOR A SECOND
Why do I love the Freshly Picked diaper bag more than ANY other diaper bag?
- It’s big enough for storing A LOT of things, which I need. Some that I have tried are too small. I can button or unbutton either side of the bag depending on how much I have in it. I have never had the problem of needing more space with this diaper bag.
- It has 10 compartments + a large inner compartment to keep me organized.
- Easy to wipe down and clean.
- It is structured so it doesn’t collapse when I set it down.
- I like to wear it at as a backpack (hello, two babies and only 2 arms!), but you can wear it as a purse or crossbody, too.
- It’s so stylish that I want to wear it even if I don’t have my babies with me. It doesn’t scream, “hi, I’m a diaper bag!” It screams, “I know you want to know where you can buy me so you can use me for anything…and everything.” I use it when I’m traveling even when my kids aren’t with me. My mom just got it.
- The zipper glides so easily. This might not seem like a big deal to you until you have a squirmy child in one arm and you are trying to zip up your diaper bag with one hand. TRUST ME on this one, sister.
A Freshly Picked sale gets everyone excited, and this sale and membership program is GENIUS. Let me know if you have any questions, and check back here on Monday to see if you won the Freshly Picked sneakers!