Hey, friends! These are the top items that you and I LOVED in February. Trust me when I say that I love these pieces and you will, too!
- This tee is on sale for $15 and I have it in 3 colors. It’s the perfect basic long sleeve tee to wear alone or for layering. I even sleep in mine sometimes because I love how it feels. It runs large so order 1 size down (I got an XS).
- Obsessed with this sweater. Not the best pic of the sweater, but it’s shown above. It fits true to size and is really cozy. I love the mock neck. 40% off!
- These high waist leggings are perfect for wearing causally with a sweatshirt and Nikes, or putting on knee-high boots and a long sweater. I love them!
- This off-shoulder sun dress is the perfect pop of color. It screams happiness to me. It keeps selling out again and again so if they have your size, snag it or it will be gone again.
- I love this Chicwish dress and so did you! It’s comfortable and you don’t need to layer it with anything because it is lined. Runs true to size.
- I just bought this rug for my front porch and it looks WAY more expensive than it is. It’s nice and wide and thick.
- Just ordered these slides and can’t wait to get them! They are a great price and look like they would match with everything.
- Just installed these lights in my kitchen and it’s a total transformation! I’ll post pics soon. These lights are gorgeous!