This post is sponsored by Plenti, a program that I love and recommend. All opinions are my own.
I love holiday shopping, and my favorite people to buy for are the women in my life! Including myself…ha! I think the reason I love it so much is because it’s easy and fun. Most of the women on my list would love anything that I would love for myself, so I can pick out jewelry or makeup that I love and I know they’ll be really happy.
When I’m shopping, I always like to make sure that I’m getting the best deal or that I’m getting the most for my money and utilizing all my resources, but not at the expense of having to tote around a bunch of loyalty cards. I’m so disappointed when I find out that something is on sale after I purchased it, or that I could have received something in addition to my purchase had I only been informed. I’ve been using Plenti for Christmas shopping this year, and I’m really excited about it! I recently used it when I bought my mom some pretty gold jewelry, and my sisters some makeup while I was shopping at Macy’s and it was very simple. I simply swiped my card at checkout and earned points to use toward future purchases. Here’s what you need to know:
– It’s completely free to join. Plenti is a multi-brand rewards program that allows you to earn and redeem rewards points all with a single card – thus eliminating the need for a bunch of loyalty cards on your keychain.
– Earn points by swiping your Plenti card at checkout when purchasing items at retailers such as AT&T, Chili’s, Macy’s and Rite Aid. See the full list of partners here. You can even choose how many points you want to use!
– 1000 points = at least $10 in savings!
– Since you’re shopping at these retailers anyway and using the card is easy, it’s a no brainer.
– You can earn the points at one retailer (say, Christmas shopping at Macy’s like I did), but redeem them at another (say, AT&T towards eligible devices and accessories).
– Did I mention that it’s EASY?! Like, seriously easy. It takes less than a minute to sign up, and your card will be in the mail. Click here to sign up!
You are shopping at these retailers anyway, so why not make the most of your experience? I’m so glad that I discovered Plenti so I can make my money stretch, especially during this Christmas season! Not only was I able to do one of my favorite activities, but I now have gifts for my loved ones and I was able to earn Plenti points that I can spend in the future.