I found this Kindle Touch Screen today for $59! This is perfect is you love reading and want to carry your books on the go, easily accessible.
Another great sale I found today are these Kindle Fire HD Kids’ edition tablets. They have a 2 year warranty, no questions asked! If your kids break them, you can have them replaced! I think that’s really cool because every single one of my friends that has kids and also has an iPad has had to get their screen replaced. You can get this for $159 today. I love my iPad, but that’s A LOT cheaper. And if I had kids, I would be buying this and saving my expensive iPad for my own use. It also includes a year of unlimited Amazon so your kids get access to 5,000 books, movies, TV shoes and games at no additional cost!! See more details below.
- A real tablet, not a toy—A quad-core processor for great performance, a vivid HD display, front and rear-facing cameras, and Dolby Audio
- Built for even the toughest kids—Enjoy the peace of mind with an unprecedented 2-year worry-free guarantee—if they break it, return it and we’ll replace it for free. No questions asked
- Don’t worry about the bill—The Kids Edition includes a year of Amazon FreeTime Unlimited so kids get unlimited access to 5,000 books, movies, TV shows, educational apps, and games—at no additional cost. Learn more
- Starts in Amazon FreeTime—Built from the ground up for kids, the background color and fonts change to a kid-friendly design. Kids can navigate visually to content based on characters or topics. Parents can exit Amazon FreeTime mode with a passcode
- Best-in-class parental controls—Personalize screen time limits, set educational goals, and choose which titles kids can access from your own personal content collection
- Take and edit photos in Amazon FreeTime—Snap photos within Amazon FreeTime mode using front and rear cameras. Fun editing tools lets kids explore their creative side by adding stickers, drawing on their pictures, and more
- Kid-Proof Case—Durable, lightweight case to protect against drops and bumps caused by kids at play. Learn more