This gift guide for him will make your man one happy camper on Christmas Day! Or a happy lounger. Or a happy shoe-wearer. See my favorite picks on my gift guide for him below!
Ahhhhh. The elusive perfect gift for him. Men are hard to shop for in my opinion because they don’t get as excited about the range of items as women do, but I still think that when they look good, they feel good. Tyler might not admit that he feels like a rockstar when he has a great new pair of shoes or jeans, but I can see that little twinkle in your eye, T!! You can’t hide that from me.
gift guide for him
- Tyler is IN LOVE with his hydro flask. He’s been praising this thing for years, so this black or grey hydro flask is perfect and I like that it’s easy to carry around. Tyler bought this top to go with his so it’s a lot easier to drink out of.
- This speaker is AMAZING. He literally asked me 5 times if I had shared it with you guys yet after I got a massive discount code for you because he wanted to take it to work. Use code JPKOVE to get it for 65% off!!! It’s better than the Bose speaker which is what we previously praised from the rooftops. It has a subwoofer and we like it so much that we have one on each floor of the house so we don’t have to move it.
- We wanted to get Tyler some joggers a few months ago but didn’t want to spend $100 on a pair of a more trendy items. This pair blew our minds because it was the same quality as a pair of joggers we were looking at from Nordstrom. Okayyyyy!! They are on MEGA sale and run true to size!
- This pair of jogger sweats is also from Old Navy and it has really great reviews. These would be great to add to your cart, too!
- We got this pair of boots for Tyler a month ago but we wanted some classy and comfortable boots he could wear to work every day and after trying on others, then trying on these, he was like, “Ohhhhh my gosh.” He’s the type of guy who won’t wear something unless it’s super comfortable. These are expensive, but he’s going to get really good use out of them and they incredibly comfortable. They run big, so make sure to size down one size. They say they run true to size on the Web site, but the Web site is lying to you 😉 They run a full size big.
- If you are looking for a nice boot that is a lot less expensive, this pair is on sale for $39.97!! Reg. $90.
- If your man doesn’t have UGG slippers, YOU ARE GOING TO CHANGE HIS LIFE. This pair is on sale and they are UNREAL comfortable. They don’t offer half sizes, so size up to the next size if your guy is in between sizes.
- I am a huge fan of UGG boots because they are SO comfortable and so easy to slip on, so I found a lot of great pairs on sale here. You’re gonna want to grab some for yourself. I just wear mine without socks so it’s a great option for busy people that are racing out the door (ahem…I’m looking at you. If you’re a human, I think you’ll like them).
- Tyler looks CRAZY GOOD in these pants. The fit is unlike any other pair that he owns. Since they are expensive, I like to gift them at Christmas because they are an extra treat. And let’s be honest, it’s a gift for me. I hate to see him go to work, but I love to watch him leave 😉 😉 Ha ha ha ha
If you liked this gift guide for him post, you will probably like these posts: