We are shopping my favorite Weekly Walmart cozy wear picks! These are great items to bundle up in for the chilly season and look really stylish too!
- Puffer Vest with Hood: Let’s start with this really stylish puffer vest with a hood! Add a little extra warmth with one of these!
- Fleece Pullover: This super soft and comfortable pullover would work great underneath the vest mentioned above!
- Fleece Cargo Jogger Pants: Complete your outfit with these wonderful jogger pants!
- Faux Sherpa Jacket with Hood: If you are one that tends to get cold easily, this is a fantastic cozy and stylish jacket to wear! It keeps you warm and it looks super cute!
- Bad Hair Day Hat: Sometimes we just need something to throw on when heading out the door for a quick errand. This fun hat is a great one to throw on!
- Earmuffs: In January — at least where I live — the weather gets extra cold… these are a great set of earmuffs to keep the extra chill away when being outside! The neutral ivory color makes it easy to wear with anything.
- Faux Sherpa Mittens: These are super cute and stylish to wear to keep your hands cozy while being out!
- Black Rain Boots: These are a must have with the weather being so unpredictable in January. They go with anything and they will keep your feet from getting soaked from rain or slushy snow!
- Textured Sweater: You can never have enough sweaters during the cold months. This is a really versatile neutral sweater that can be worn with practically anything! Great for running errands or for going out to meet up for lunch with friends!
- Roll Neck Sweater: I love the patterns on this sweater! This super warm and fuzzy sweater is just the right coziness, and really cute to wear!
- Boyfriend Cardigan Sweater: I love how soft this one is. It is a more relaxed fit style and cropped and very on trend. This is a really great cardigan!
Hope you love some of these cozy wear items as much as I do!
SHOP ITEMS FROM THIS POST