Best picks from Amazon that I Think You’ll Love, Too!
I talk to my friends all the time about how Amazon makes parenting so much more simple! We have easy access to items that make our lives so much better. I buy light bulbs, my kid’s lunchboxes, and everything in between on Amazon. What a world we live in! Here are 5 items I’m loving from Amazon right now.
best picks from amazon
- These are the cups we used for my twins when they were little, and I just bought one for Warner because they are the best when it comes to leak-proof drinking. He went from a bottle to this really easily and got the hang of it the second time he used it! I love that it’s easy to throw in the diaper bag and the straw is protected against germs.
- I have read this book (well, I listened on Audible) and now I’m reading the physical copy. I’ve gifted it to my uncle and to one of my best friends. I LOVE it. It will blow your mind. Please email me so we can talk about it after you read it!
- A doctor recommended these immunity vitamins and I will forever rely on them because they work SO well! I take 4 each day when I’m well, and if I feel like I’m getting sick, I’ll take 6 every 3 hours and they absolutely knock out any illness. I’m never without them – I even travel with them because I know I’ll be exposed to more!
- These lip pencils are my absolute favorite; I use them every single day! My favorite color is nude suede shoes. If they are out of stock on Amazon, I will buy them here.
- I started giving this immunity syrup to my kid’s every morning with their regular vitamins and they haven’t been sick since. It was a recommendation from a neighbor who had it referred to her by someone else! I’ve loved it.
I keep my favorite Amazon items updated here every single week!