How to boost your immunity naturally and safely at home!
If you’re here for the best current discount, use code JP15 to get 15% off hypochlorous HERE! I created a cart for you with my favorite items that I use literally daily, but you can use that code for even a single product as well.
I could talk about hypochlorous all day long because it has literally changed our lives. When I first discovered it a couple of years ago I just had this enormous sense of gratitude and peace knowing I could protect my family from illness while also not adding any toxins to our home! We use it for SO MANY THINGS and it essentially helps double your immune system strength because it is made in our white blood cells. When a foreign pathogen enters our bodies (viruses, bacteria and mold), hypochlorous is what fights it off inside our body. Chemical engineers have found a way to replicate it outside of our bodies, so if we are using it in our homes on on our bodies on the outside, and the inside of our bodies naturally produces it, then we are in such a better place!
how to boost your immunity naturally
Lysol, bleach and most common household cleaners that we all grew up with are quaternary ammonium byproducts which means they leave behind toxins behind after using them that are very harmful to your health, your kid’s health and your pet’s health. They get rid of bacteria but they are also poison, hence the need for major warning labels.
Hypochlorous is the only cleaner that is 100% organic and safe (so safe you can spray it in your mouth and I do when I feel like I’m about to get a cold!), and also completely eliminates bacteria, mold and viruses including Covid and RSV. I mix it with water and put it in my humidifiers all winter long, I spray it all over my counters and table each day to clean, I spray it on my kid’s hands every day after school when they get in my car, I clean all over my house with it, and spray down their backpacks with it. I spray my baby’s toys and binkies with it, too, and so many other ways I’ll share about below.
It has COMPLETELY changed our lives and we are sick MUCH less than before using it. I could talk about it all day!
To make it easy for you, I put together a cart so you can easily check out – it has 2 small sprays (keep in your car and purse), a package of wipes (wipe down your car, kid’s hands, etc), and a spray bottle for your house. Tap HERE!
how and where to use hypochlorous
This has changed OUR LIVES. We get sick WAY less often and I’m not adding toxins into our environment which cause health issues.
Hypochlorous is made in our white blood cells (chemical engineers have duplicated it outside of our bodies and this particular kind of hypochlorous is shelf stable for up to 10 months which is a lot longer than others on the market) and it 100% eliminates viruses, bacteria and mold. How to boost your immunity daily and how I use it:
- Put 1 cup in a humidifier in each of my kid’s rooms mixed with water and run each night when they are asleep
- If 1 of my kids is sick, I have the humidifier in my kitchen going all day so the rest of us have less of a chance of getting sick
- Spray it on my kid’s faces, eyes and hands when they get in the car after school
- Spray it on my whole body after I get out of the shower and before I put on lotion (it’s really good for skin including acne because it eliminates bacteria)
- Spray it on my countertops, leave for 10 minutes, then wipe my whole kitchen down after we eat
- Use it to clean my bathroom countertops and floors
- Spray it on our hands when we are in public and get back in the car
- Wipe down my baby’s face and hands before bed if it’s a night where he hasn’t had a bath
- Spray my baby’s binkies
- Spray my baby’s toys
- Spray my kid’s backpacks
what i recommend buying to start:
There are 3 ways I use hypochlorous daily, so I put together a cart for you to avoid confusion and make it as simple as possible for you! It includes:
- 2 of the small bottles I have in my car, bathroom and diaper bag
- 1 of the spray bottles that I use in my home and when I’m cleaning my car
- 1 package of wipes I use for my kid’s hands when they are extra dirty after they get in the car and to wipe down Warner’s pacifier, as well as wipe down my car
TAP HERE and use code JP30 to get 30% off!
Something to note is that you must keep it in an opaque bottle (so light can’t get in) in order for it to maintain it’s shelf life. These would be cute bottles to dispense it in if you want more small bottles around your house!