Geometry towels discount code and your new favorite kitchen accessory!
I share luxury lifestyle ideas for the budget conscious and I have a lot of great ideas to share with you weekly! Just pop in your name and email below.
The deal is here!
why i love geometry towels
I’m sharing a Geometry Towels discount code with you because I know they will bring more joy and functionality to your kitchen experience, too!
- They have the CUTEST prints you ever will see in your life. I look forward to each season change because I love switching out my tea towels and for the season! I am amazed at what they come up with.
- They are made out of microfiber and they are truly the most absorbent and high quality towels I have ever used. They absorb 7x their weight in liquid. I use them to wipe down my table and counters, and they get them so clean and don’t miss a crumb. You will notice a difference in the first use.
- I buy the tea towels for drying off our hands after we wash them in the kitchen sink, as well as to dry off our counters after I clean them with hypochlorous (my favorite non toxic cleaner that has literally changed our lives!)
- I buy the dish towels for wiping down the table and counters after we eat or make any meal. They are highly absorbent and are so good at getting all of the crumbs and food off of the counters and table so that they are squeaky clean again!
- Geometry towels dry faster so you don’t have that mildewy smell that we have all experienced and would do well to never experience again in our lives!
- They have over 5,000 reviews of other people that have oddly become as obsessed with kitchen towels as I have! It’s an obsession I will stand by.
geometry towels discount code
Use code JENICAP15 for 15% off your order HERE!
how to take care of geometry towels
When it’s time to wash them, toss them in the washing machine with other microfiber products and some detergent. Wash them on the warm or cold cycle and avoid using fabric softener or washing them with other kinds of material (particularly cotton). I have a little “kitchen” basket in my laundry room that I keep them in when they get dirty, and then wash as needed. Dry on low heat and keep them away from the iron and heat (including oven heat).