This post is sponsored by American Express
Harris and Goldie have been my grocery shopping buddies since they were born. Whether it be winter or summer, I like to take them to get out of the house at least once a day. When it’s winter, and it’s freezing outside here in Utah, we pack up in my car and head to the grocery store a few times a week. Sometimes we need groceries, and sometimes I rack my brain really hard about what we can stock up on so that we have an excuse to get out of the house!
When they were younger, we would sometimes spend a little longer at the store if they were content walking down the aisles. Now that they are older, they take a little bribery to stay in their seats, so I typically like to head to the store when they would normally eat their snack so that they snack and look around while I get my shopping done. What else helps me get my shopping done? Credit cards…
I have recently partnered with American Express to let you know about their Amex EveryDay Credit Card. I only partner with brands I personally use and love, so I was excited when they reached out; Tyler and I have been American Express Card Members for years.
Follow along in the coming months as I share the benefits and rewards of the Amex EveryDay Credit Card and how I’m using it to make the most of everyday expenses for my family! But for now I wanted to share the great welcome offers that definitely make this card worth considering:
- There will be $0 balance transfer fees* on balance transfers made within the first 60 days of account opening (so make sure you get it done right away so you don’t forget!)
- New Card Members can also enjoy a 0% intro APR** for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 14.49 – 25.49%
- New Card Members can also earn a welcome bonus of 10,000 Membership Rewards points* after making $1,000 in purchases on the card in the first 3 months
…and the rewards on the product are great too:
- Make 20 or more purchases with your card in a billing period and earn 20% more points* on those purchases less returns and credits. Terms and limitations apply. This is why it could be a great idea to consolidate and use this Card whenever you’re making purchases…you earn more!
- Get 2x points* at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases. Yay!
- You can use points for your charges. I personally love this because it makes everyday expenses pay off…literally!
Can’t wait to share more!