I just got back from Panama and Costa Rica last night which means I am in the warm weather mindset. I LOVE wearing hats in the summer! I love wearing them while on walks with the babies to shade my face, at the pool or beach or lake and pretty much any day I don’t want to do my hair but want to look pulled together. Add a braid and you’re set. I LOVE them. I also like comfortable hats that aren’t TOO floppy. You know the ones that get in your face? These are affordable cute summer hats and I’m going to have trouble not buying them all. I mean…how do you choose?!!
It’s another Thursday, and that means I’m going to share another Fab Four! These are 4 items that I am loving and either have or want. To see any of my previous Fab Four picks, click on the menu “Fab Four” at the top of the blog and it will take you to see alllll of the goodies that I love and have featured. Have a wonderful Thursday!
1. Gold Cuff – I’ve had my eye on this cuff for awhile because I love it! I think it’s so sweet and motivating. I believe that we are only limited by what our minds convince us, whether that be that we can accomplish everything (we can!) or that we can’t. It’s up to us. This would be an amazing gift to give someone who needs a boost. And honestly, we all need a little boost from a good friend.
3. Tinted Lip Treatment – This lip color has the best reviews! I love that it is super moisturizing and also has SPF in it to protect your lips. With winter vacations coming up, this is the perfect tube of lip color to have with you.
My “Fab Four” This week deals with some incredible makeup products!
1. Pink Lipstick – This pretty Mac lipstick is on sale for 40% off making it only $10.50 and free shipping! It has great reviews and I love a pretty pink lip that is easy to apply when you are heading out the door.
2. Eyeshadow Primer – I’ve talked about this before, but this eyeshadow primer CHANGED MY LIFE!! I mean, it sounds dramatic, but it’s true. I didn’t really wear eyeshadow much before I found this (thanks, Jen!), and now my eyeshadow stays put and doesn’t crease at all. I look back at old pictures, and my eyes are fine, but I want more than fine. Eyeshadow makes them stand out more and this is my secret to creating a beautiful look that stays from sun up until sun down.
3. Pore Refiner – This pore refiner has changed the way my skin looks with makeup. My sister used it while she was staying with us over the holidays and she was mad that she had just purchased a different pore refiner because she liked this one so much! I put on my moisturizer, then layer this over the top. After that, I smooth on my foundation with a sponge (like this one) and it goes on SO smoothly and looks really, really smooth on my face. I love this pore refiner!!
4. Eyeshadow Palette – I get asked a lot how I do my eye makeup, and this palette has been a game changer for me!! It’s the prettiest palette of colors that I have ever seen. There are some gorgeous matte colors and some gorgeous sparkly colors that shimmer in the light. I LOVE IT.