These pictures are from last Father’s Day and I can’t believe how fast the babies have grown!!! This seriously seems like yesterday. I know it’s a cliche but it’s true that they grow in the blink of an eye.
This guy is the greatest father. I knew when I chose to marry him that not only was I choosing a husband for myself, but I was also choosing a dad for my future children. I did a good job!! #gojenica. He’s patient, kind, hilarious and fun fun fun. Harris is literally Tyler’s mini-me. He loves trucks, RZR’s, motorcycles (“cycle!!”), and bikes. I love that man.
TOP 5 NOT BORING Father’s Day GIFTS
Tyler needs to dress himself every day, like any grown man, but you won’t find me giving him clothes as a gift because that’s not very exciting to him. I know…you’re shocked. Here is my top 5 “not boring” Father’s Day gifts for your man (or your dad, father-in-law, uncle, step-dad or any other father in your life!) :
- If you don’t have this speaker, you need it. I never thought I would be this passionate about a speaker, but Tyler and I literally use it every.single.day. I have converted so many friends and family onto and they all love it, too. When it turns on, it automatically pairs with your phone so you can play really high quality music wherever you are. Tyler takes it into the garage sometimes when he’s working on his bikes, and I bring it into whatever room I’m working in around the house. We have had it for about 5 years now and LOVE it.
- Tyler loves these ear buds. If you don’t have wireless ear buds, your life (you’re buying a gift for yourself, too, right?) is about to change. Since I went bluetooth, I won’t go back. I can’t even tell you how nice it is that I’m not tied to my phone. Burpees, bike rides…literally everything is easier when I’m working out. They will change your life! I mean, it sounds dramatic, but it’s true. I have the Apple air pods and love them, but those hurt Tyler’s ears, so he prefers and loves these ones more.
- Tyler LOVES him a good black bag like this one. He likes to go mountain biking on RZR rides so he loves a bag that is waterproof. His love for a cool black backpack that is also super functional runs deep.
- Tyler just bought these shoes to mountain bike in and he LOVES them. I know you might be reading this from Texas thinking, “but we don’t have mountains!” and to you I say, “girl…we have a guest room. It’s really messy but you’re welcome to stay.” Ha! To my Utah readers and anyone else near mountains, Tyler LOVES IT. He goes mountain biking literally every single day and he loves it. He said these shoes make it super easy to ride in because they stick to pedals so he doesn’t slip. According to him, they change the game.
- This drone would make your husband’s life if he’s anything like mine. And there’s an extra $30 off coupon right now! Tyler LOVES to fly drones around our house or on trips like Lake Powell. Here is another option that is lower in price.
There you have it, girl. Tyler’s top Father’s Day gifts that will bring a smile to those guy’s faces!