I have been lucking out lately with the new fun wardrobe updates I’m implementing for summer! I think it’s really hard to order online when it comes to sizing, so that’s why I like to include the sizing information for you so that you don’t have to send it back to get a different size. I’m all about saving you time, people! Sometimes I wear an XS in clothes and sometimes I wear a M…I’m here to help a sister out.
- This swimming suit is what my one-piece swimming suit dreams are made of! I’m wearing a size medium and I’m 5’8″. It comes in navy and white with navy straps and I’m seriously, seriously tempted to get both of the other colors because it’s really hard to find a swimming suit that is comfortable!!! This also have full butt coverage, thank you very much. It’s easy to move in while I’m chasing my kids all over the pool. but I still feel sexy and cute in it. It’s on mega sale right now!!!
- This self tanner is what self tanner dreams are made of. Are you seeing a theme here? It goes on smooth without splotches, I only have to apply it once a week, it’s way more convenient than getting a spray tan and the bottle lasts a long time. I use this applicator for my body and these applicators for my face. The pictures above in my swimming suit were not edited at all so you can get a full picture of what the color looks like.
- This hat. If you haven’t bought it, now is your time. I have already worn in about 10 times this summer (and at least 40 last summer) and it’s so comfortable and keeps the sun out of your face. The babies and I love to go outside a lot and I like that it protects me from the sun while also looking cute. I also love this hat a LOT (seen above).
- This sweatshirt is perfect for cuddling with your man (or cuddling up with a good book or Netflix) and it’s only $24.90. It comes in 4 cute colors and was just restocked but it goes fast. I’m wearing a medium above and love it.
- This shirt is super versatile and cute. I’ve worn it with a skirt here, and I’m excite to wear it with white jeans. I got an XS and it’s 40% off!
- These jeans are a favorite. They’re only $78 and I LOVE the blown out knees. I have them in the black and also this color in dark blue.
- This jumpsuit is sold out, but I just discovered my new favorite place to buy jumpsuits. Look how cute this one and this one are! I order a medium in jumpsuits with this brand.
- You guys loved this skirt as much as I did that I posted here, so I’m linking it again for anyone that missed it. Wearing a small and I LOVE how comfortable it is.
- These sandals have been a summer favorite. They’re comfortable and easy to walk in. True to size!
- I wear these sunglasses almost every single day. They’re comfortable and sturdy but not heavy on my face! I just ordered these and can’t wait to get them + they are 40% off!
I get a lot of the same questions, so I’ll put some of the most recent that I have gotten lately here! DM’s aren’t the best way for me to respond (I’m sooo sorry!) because it’s more time consuming and I can’t get to all of them, but I absolutely love talking with all of you, so please either email me or write a message on my main Instagram posts for a quick response!
- Where did you get Harris’ balance bike? Tyler bought it when I was out of town and I don’t know how much it was but it seems really expensive lol. He bought it at a local bike shop and the brand is Norco. If you search for Norco in your area, you can find retailers. It it were me, though, I would buy this bike. It’s a great price and it comes in red and pink. It’s the exact same size as the one Harris has.
- Where did you buy your necklaces? Made by MaryI get asked this at least twice a day! I got them from (she is the most down to earth, great person) and they are so high quality. They last for years and look way more expensive than they actually are. This one and this one (16″) are my current favorites, and I love to layer them. Make sure to measure your neck for the choker to order the right size.
- Where did you get your sunglasses? Here. They are sturdy and solid but also super comfortable and don’t feel heavy. They are by far the most comfortable sunglasses that I wear.
- What eyeshadow do you wear? I LOVE this palette. I have worn it every single day for 4 months straight. Make sure to buy this, too. I literally won’t wear eyeshadow without it because it stays put alllll day.