These green beans in the air fryer are such a great vegetable side dish with any meal!
The green beans are our family’s go-to side dish because they are easy, fast and taste so good! I always keep frozen green beans in the freezer so I can pull them out and throw them in the air fryer. These green beans in the air fryer go with just about everything! We pair them with pasta and meat sauce, steak, quesadillas…literally any meal where I need some veggies and I need them easily and quickly! I also love that the air fryer crisps them up so they taste amazing. I have them in the freezer so I don’t need to plan ahead of time, either. This recipe is a win!
If you don’t already have an air fryer THIS ONE is my absolute favorite! I gave it to my sister for Christmas and she uses it so often that she immediately bought 3 to gift to her family members for Christmas! It’s so pretty, too.
green beans in the air fryer
- Frozen green beans
- Spray oil (I prefer avocado or olive oil)
- Seasoning salt (my favorite is Redmond Salt. It’s the BEST and clean. My discount code for Redmond is code JENICA. Check out all of their seasonings HERE!)
- Place frozen green beans in the air fryer
- Spray with oil
- Sprinkle generously with seasoning salt
- Air fry on high for 8 minutes, shaking halfway
- Take out and enjoy!