IT’S FRIDAY!! You made it. Congrats.
One question I get asked as lot is about my hair so I thought I would revisit my favorite hair products in case you’ve been curious. I’ve tried MANY products over the years (my mom has hair license) and found products that work for me and make my hair look relatively thick even though it’s pretty thin.
Without further ado…
2. ColorProof CrazySmooth Anti-Frizz Conditioner – Hands down the best conditioner I have used. Even though my hair is pretty thin, it gets frizzy and has a lot of static if I don’t use a great conditioner. This conditioner smooths and makes your hair silky and soft. It also lasts a really long time because a little goes a long way. Since I started coloring my hair again, it SAVES me because if I use another conditioner I have to spend 20 minutes brushing out my hair. This is a little pricey but totally worth the price because it lasts a really long time because you don’t need to use very much.
3. Big Sexy Hair Root Pump Plus – I have used this for years and love the volume it gives me. I lift my hair up in sections after the shower and spray it at the roots, the massage it in. I then blow dry my hair upside down and it gives my hair a lot of volume. If I didn’t use this, my hair would be really flat.
4. Pureology Serious Colour Care Colour Fanatic with AntiFade Complex – I have had to spray my hair after the shower since I was young to comb it out because it gets pretty tangled since it’s thin. I used a different detangler for years until my mom discovered this. It makes your hair smooth, makes it super easy to comb out and also smells incredible. I kind of want to use it as perfume.
5. Bed Head Oh Bee Hive! Dry Shampoo – Since I discovered dry shampoo, I only wash my hair about once every four days. Life changer. Washing and drying my hair and then styling it takes so much time in the morning, so I will do anything I can to save time. I have tried quite a few dry shampoos and this is my favorite. It adds volume, absorbs the oils and doesn’t leave a residue like some I have tried. This is an absolute staple for me. (This is on SALE right now!)
6. Bed Head Hard Head Hairspray – I need a hard hold hairspray to keep the curl in my hair all day long, but I don’t think there’s much worse than a hairspray that leaves your hair crusty. This hairspray is the best I have EVER used because it keeps the curl without the crispy hair. I love it! Everyone who I’ve suggested it to loves it too and can’t believe how well it holds when no other hairsprays will. (This is on SALE right now! Buy two items, get on free. This includes the dry shampoo in number 5)
7. Pureology Precious Oil – I keep this travel-size bottle in my purse at all times. When my hair needs to be smoothed (mainly if I haven’t washed it for a days or during the dry winter months), I put a few drops on my hands, rub them together and smooth them over my hair. It takes the frizz right out. I’ve had this little bottle for over 2 years and it still has a lot left in it. It lasts a LONG time cause you need very little.