I am a sucker for a well-dressed man. Okay fine, I’m a sucker for a well-dressed Tyler (my husband). There’s just something about a man who knows how to dress! When I went to the first day of pre-select for the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, I picked out a couple pairs of shoes for Tyler. We went back last Thursday (Ty was with me) and we found THESE Cole Haan beauts and we walked out the door with them. I seriously love them. They are pretty cool too because they come with both green and black laces, and the bottoms have green so that you can a flash of green when he’s walking away. Yum.
OKAY, now that we have established my obsession with men’s shoes, let’s get down to the nitty gritty. These were my favorites from the sale and remember, prices go up August 4th!
1. 1901 ‘Canyon’ Chukka Boot – $66.90. These are perfect with jeans.
2. Vans ‘LPE’ Sneaker – $34.90. These would be great with a casual outfit and the dark colors help to transition well into Fall.
3. Sperry Top-Sider ‘Gold Cup Authentic Original’ Boat Shoe – $99.90. I love how classic Sperry’s are. I want one in each color for Tyler and he practically had to pull me away from the Sperry section when we were there last week.
4. Sperry Top-Sider ‘Authentic Original Boardwalk’ Boat Shoe – $64.90. Navy blue. Sigh.
5. Sperry Top-Sider ‘Authentic Original’ Leather Boat Shoe – $59.90. I saw these red shoes in the store and gasped. How perfect would they be with a polo and some cute shorts?!
6. Allen Edmonds ‘LaSalle’ Oxford – $214.90. If you’re going to make the investment in these so fine shoes, then now is the time because they go up to $325.00 after the sale. These shoes are amazing. I’m thinking about buying some for my new shoe gallery in my house. Seriously, though, the quality of these shoes is unmatched and you can tell just by picking them up. Sexy.
7. Allen Edmonds ‘McAllister’ Oxford – $242.90. Classic and oh, so pretty.
8. Lacoste ‘Sherbrooke 10’ Plain Toe Derby – $99.90. I LOVE the two-tone in these shoes.
9. Nike ‘Internationalist’ Sneaker – $59.90. A friend was wearing these the other day and I had to know where he got them. Here they are! Cute shoe for a casual outfit.
10. Cole Haan ‘Colton’ Wingtip – $129.90. Can you tell I’m loving a good wingtip?
11. Cole Haan ‘Cambridge’ Wingtip – $169.90. How can you resist the color? With a matching belt? Yes, please.
12. Cole Haan ‘Colton Winter’ Wingtip – $129.90. Like I said before, these are the pair that we got Tyler. And I LOVE them. True to size.
Don’t forget to enter the Blendtec Giveaway!!!