Outdoor fall activity ideas you can do with your family!
I love fall and I love spending time outside! We live in Utah and it gets really cold really quickly, so we like to spend as much time as we can before we hit a 6 month winter. Here are some fun outdoor fall activity ideas so you can enjoy the gorgeous weather and soak up the connection with those you love!
outdoor fall activity ideas
- Go for a nature walk and collect pretty fallen leaves. Go home and make a bookmark that you can use all year long to remember the special times with your family!
- If you live next to farms, contact them via the internet or phone to see if they offer a fall festival. Many family farms do great fall activities – hay rides, yummy food like apple cider donuts, and pumpkin picking that you can then carve or decorate at home later!
- Go for a walk or hike and view areas that are normally really green – it’s fun to take in the changes that the fall has brought!
- Go for a drive as you sip apple cider or hot chocolate and listen to your favorite tunes. Feels so cozy!
- Our family loves going up to Sundance where they offer seasonal chairlift rides. Look into places near you that offer special fall activities!
- Get cozy in your sweaters (one of my favorite places to shop for them HERE) and have a fall picnic with special fall foods. I love going to Trader Joe’s for their fun seasonal food!