We are shopping my favorite Weekly Target: Comfort Wear picks this week! These are items are truly the best for comfort and style.
- Long Sleeve Crewneck Ribbed Tee: This shirt continues to be one of my most favorite shirts that I continue to buy! The price is such a great value, it is so comfortable and versatile with nearly anything and it comes in so many colors. If you haven’t snagged one of these, it is definitely worth trying!
- High-Rise Open Bottom Fleece Pants: I love everything about these sweatpants. They have a great weight to the fabric and keep you super warm with the fleece lining. In January, it’s all about the extra layer of warmth! These have a very comfortable double waistband and the flare at the bottom is just right for a cute style.
- Sandwash Joggers: The buttery soft material on these joggers are so comfortable. They fit a little more loose, which makes these so great for comfort wear! I highly recommend these joggers for style, quality and price.
- Crossband Faux Fur Slippers: These hands down are luxurious, comfortable and a great warm alternative show for these cold months. I always love a good pair of comfortable slippers and these are really affordable! If you want a cute slipper to keep your feet warm, these are it.
- Knit Beanie: Beanies are so stylish and cute in the winter! This beanie is just that — and it is so warm and comfortable! I love how affordable this beanie is and it comes in a variety of colors!
Hope you love these comfort wear items as much as I do! Stay warm and stylish!