Hello friends!! It has been far too long since I’ve done a day in the life video and LOVE doing them because it’s a journal for me! I watched our 7-month-old day in the life of twins video the other day and I couldn’t even remember everything that we did and our schedule then since it changes so much. It’s crazy! The babies just turned 18-months-old on the 13th, but I filmed this video a month ago.
You can watch our day in the life at 9-months-old here, and and our day in the life at 7-months-old here!
THINGS I WANT TO REMEMBER ABOUT RIGHT NOW
- Their little bodies are so, so sweet! I love to watch them walking around. Their little feet and legs and big bellies are the cutest things on the planet. I just sit and stare at them in awe. I can’t believe how they just keep growing! It’s magic.
- I like to pretend to chase them around and say, “I’m going to get you!” Harris laughs and laughs and laughs and swings his little arms when he runs. He gets so excited! He just barely started running and I love that little boy!
- I love Harris and Goldie’s relationship. They love each other! They copy each other and laugh at each other. If their high chairs are next to each other, they share their food (mostly Harris sharing with Goldie). When I take one out of their crib first and the other baby is still sleeping, they are concerned about the other one and where they are.
- Goldie says, “Harry” when she talks about Harris, and Harris and Goldie both say “Golgie” with a “G” when they say Goldie’s name. It cracks me up because they are both really good at saying words with “D” so it makes me laugh!
- Some days I feel like I have everything under control, and other days I wonder how I’m going to survive the babies through their toddler years! I’m SO LUCKY to have them. Some days are just really hard because I’m a human and I have so many flaws and I just get really, really tired! I am in the physically exhausting stage right now. I go in the pantry and they follow me in, so I have to take them out one at a time. Oftentimes by the time I get one of them out, the first one is back in again. They tag team their mama! They are very, very active. They are constantly making me laugh!
- They have both learned how to kiss! They like kissing their fluffy bears and they say, “muah!” when they kiss. I was taking a bath with Harris and Goldie the other day (it’s so much fun!) and Harris leaned down and kissed Goldie! They both said, “muah!” and kissed a couple times. It was so sweet.
Loved the video.
They are So cute!!
Love that they grab their blankey and willingly go up the stairs to go to bed!
Jenica Parcell says
Thank you so much! You are so kind. I love their schedule and so do they! 🙂