Keeping busy toddlers entertained is a full time job, and I recently discovered some new toys that I’m excited about. Here’s the hot list of some great toddler toys that will keep them busy and happy!
- Roscoe Learning Magnetic Letters and Numbers – I have a stainless steel fridge, so I needed magnets that wouldn’t scratch the surface. These are perfect! They are soft so my kids can slide them around without scratching. I’ll be a able to use these for years, because as they start to spell, we can practice with them.
- Crayola Color Wonder Mess Free Coloring – We sat by one of my babysitter’s families at church a couple Sundays ago when Tyler was out of town, and all of the sweet girls let Harris and Goldie use these. They’re AMAZING and mess free! The markers are clear until they touch the special paper in the coloring books. H and G loved it! We have tried crayons before, and they didn’t work because Harris and Goldie wanted to color on their high chairs and other places that they shouldn’t. This is the solution!
- 3D stickers – Harris and Goldie go to music class once a week, and I’m pretty sure their favorite part is getting a sticker from their teacher at the end lol. They stick out their little hands and jump up and down and can hardly handle the excitement of getting a sticker put on their hand. This set is amazing! I’ll give them a sticker, and they’ll proudly stick it on their paper. They love them!
- Bubble machine – Some of the neighbor girls came by on their bikes a few days ago with little bubble containers that they blew for Harris and Goldie, making mini bubbles and fascinating Harris and Goldie. They LOVED the bubbles! I just ordered this machine, and I know that they will absolutely love it. It has great reviews!
- Spill and Splash water table – I have some friends who have children that are older than mine, and I asked them what were their kid’s favorite toys at my kid’s ages. One of my friend said that water tables would entertain their kids for hours! I can’t until it’s warm enough because I KNOW my kids will love this water table. They LOVE taking baths, so playing with water outside will be perfect for them. Maybe they won’t feel the need to turn on the bath faucet while I’m taking a shower and use a cup to get water all over the bathroom floor if they are able to play with this? Probably not.
Do you have any toddler toy recommendations that your toddlers love? I’d love to hear!