Dress (TTS) | Booties (TTS) | Earrings (on sale!) |
I love dresses because it’s one piece of clothing that you can easily throw on and run out the door when you’re rushed, and that can easily transition from summer to fall to winter. You can layer them with cute denim jackets and switch from sandals to booties when it starts to get colder. I rounded up some of my favorite dresses below, and they are all great deals, many on sale! You know how I love me a good sale, sister.
- Ordering THIS DRESS. I love how colorful it is! It also looks so comfy.
- I love that THIS JUMPSUIT can be dressed up or down. Throw on some heels + still be super comfortable.
- I wore THIS DRESS on Sunday and Tyler said it’s his favorite dress on me. Ever. I love how happy it is!
- I love the bright yellow flowers on THIS DRESS.
- THIS JUMPSUIT would look cute with some great sandals and it’s 40% off.
- I love this cute WHITE DRESS and it’s over 50% off. Can be dressed up with heels or worn every day with cute flats.
- I’m in love with high/low dresses, and THIS DRESS would look so cute with a denim jacket.
- I just bought THIS DRESS at the Nordstrom Anniversary sale, and I love how comfortable and flowy it is.
- I absolutely THIS DRESS. It would be so simple to throw on and run out the door.
- THIS DRESS is only $32.97 and looks super comfortable. I would wear it with sandals or sneakers.
- I love the waist tie on THIS WHITE DRESS.
Leave a Reply