It’s a Freshly Picked sale you won’t want to miss and I can’t wait to share how to get the very best prices! Scroll down below.
Freshly Picked Sale:
I love sharing a good Freshly Picked sale because they are creators of my favorite diaper bag of all time. Like I’m talking ALL TIME. Let’s get down the business. What’s included in the Freshly Picked sale and what are the prices? Look at what’s included in the sale!
FIRST, you’re going to want to sign up for the Fringe. It’s their discount program and there literally isn’t one single downside. You pay $10 each month BUT YOU GET THAT $10 to use at Freshly Picked AND it rolls over month after month and NEVER expires. If you use code FPxJenica you get your first month free!!!
- (Classic, Mini, Carryall, Cross body and Clutch) ALL 30% off + Fringe discount!! HOLY FREAKING CRAP!!!! This deal is HUGE!
- Fringe Pricing
- Classic $98, reg. $175!!!
- Carryall $98, reg. $175!!!
- Crossbody $62, reg. $110!!!
- Clutch $56, reg. $100!!!
- Mini $56, reg. $100!!!
If you are signing up for the Fringe and using my discount code FPxJenica, then you’ll get $10 FREE so you can take another $10 off those prices!!
- Slip on and Lace up: 30% off + Fringe discount!
- Fringe price
- Slip on $98
- Lace up $84
- Fringe price
- High top: 35% off + Fringe discount
- Fringe Price $117
(not all styles): 40% off! Fringe Price $18-$29
LET’S TALK ABOUT THE FRESHLY PICKED DIAPER BAG FOR A SECOND
Why do I love the Freshly Picked diaper bag more than ANY other diaper bag?
- It’s big enough for storing A LOT of things, which I need. Some that I have tried are too small. I can button or unbutton either side of the bag depending on how much I have in it. I have never had the problem of needing more space with this diaper bag.
- It has 10 compartments + a large inner compartment to keep me organized.
- Easy to wipe down and clean.
- It is structured so it doesn’t collapse when I set it down.
- I like to wear it at as a backpack (hello, two babies and only 2 arms!), but you can wear it as a purse or crossbody, too.
- It’s so stylish that I want to wear it even if I don’t have my babies with me. It doesn’t scream, “hi, I’m a diaper bag!” It screams, “I know you want to know where you can buy me so you can use me for anything…and everything.” I use it when I’m traveling even when my kids aren’t with me. My mom just got it.
- The zipper glides so easily. This might not seem like a big deal to you until you have a squirmy child in one arm and you are trying to zip up your diaper bag with one hand. TRUST ME on this one, sister.
A Freshly Picked sale gets everyone excited, and this sale and savings program is GENIUS. Make sure to use code FPxJenica to get $10 FREE for the Fringe!