Weekly Target – Valentine’s Wear Edition
With Valentine’s Day around the corner, it’s so fun to dress up and wear all things cute, pink, or fancy. Valentine’s Day can be a cheery pick-me-up after a month of no holidays. This week, you can get a head start with some cute items I picked out for our Weekly Target – Valentine’s Wear Edition.
- Striped Pullover Sweater – How cute is this sweater for a fun night out? This sweater looks and feels expensive, but it’s a great value and you can feel fun and flirty on a casual date with your sweetheart.
- Long Sleeve Satin Button-down Shirt – This soft and silky shirt can help you dress up for your date nights! It’s just the right fancy to feel like a VIP on a night out, but still super comfortable to wear.
- Crewneck Pullover Sweater – Another really cute and comfortable sweater that is definitely more Valentine’s Day festive. I love the design on this one! It’s just so delightful to wear!
- Cherry Hearts Sweatshirt – Maybe you are more into luxury comfort rather than going out for Valentine’s Day this year. I’ve got you! This sweatshirt is just the right cozy and fun item for a night to snuggle in.
- Puff Scuff Slippers – Speaking of snuggling in, these super soft slippers add just the right touch to your comfy loungewear.
- Girl’s Heart Sweatshirt – We can’t forget about how darling it is to dress up our kids! This heart patterned sweatshirt is just adorable and so sweet. I wish they had this one in my size!
- Scallop Claw Hair Clip – This is a really charming hair piece to throw your hair in a quick up-do but also keep things fun and festive!
- Satin Bow Barrette Hair Clip – A bow in the hair like this one can bring a graceful feminine touch to any outfit. I love the deep red of this particular bow.
- Heart Drop Earrings – This set of earrings is so pretty and appealing. They are lightweight and so much fun to wear! The cute light pink adds just the right pop of color to a fun outfit!
- Shiny Heart Jewelry Organizer – Planning to head out for a quick get away to celebrate Valentine’s Day? This super cute and stylish jewelry box is perfect to travel with! Not only is it a darling storage box for your jewelry but it’s super functional too!
- Heart Pouch Wallet – I love how subtle and sleek this wallet is! It’s great to use for going out and yet still a charming piece to celebrate the holiday!
Hope you love these items as much as I do!
SHOP ITEMS FROM THIS POST