I LOVE working out. Tyler and I call it “our therapy” because the endorphins are real, people!! A few years ago, I started investing in Lululemon Fast and Free tights because they were simply the very best pants I have ever found in my whole life for working out in. They are $128, people, and if you don’t believe me, check them out here. The cost is CRAZY, but since I literally work out between 5-6 times a week, it was worth it for me since there weren’t any other workout pants that I had found that were even remotely similar…until NOW. THESE workout leggings are NEXT LEVEL!
My sister-in-law Heather shared these Lululemon dupes with me and I don’t think I’ll ever be able to go back because they are almost identical! They are high waisted so they stay in place and don’t budge, I love the 7/8 length, and I love that they have pockets in them. I won’t buy pants that don’t have that nice little pocket to slide my keys or phone in! AND THEY ARE $28!!! They are true to size (I wear a small) and you can get almost 5 pairs for the price of one pair of Lululemon pants.
Since my eyes were opened to another way to buy the highest quality workout clothes, I started doing some research and literally ordered 6 bras until I found this one that I love. I have a hard time finding bras that are comfortable because they normally hurt my back since I have scoliosis, and this workout bra is super comfortable while providing me with just the right amount of support.
The Lululemon dupe jacket is $26 and I have been LOVING IT!! It’s long enough, doesn’t have a hood (I often think hoods just get in the way), has zippers to close the pockets so you can put your keys or phone in them without having to worry about them falling out, and it’s true to size (I’m wearing a small). It also comes in lots of great colors!
other affordable amazon favorites i’m loving
- I get compliments and questions on these earrings every time I wear them!
- If you haven’t read this post, DO IT AND THANK ME LATER! These matching jogger outfits are unbelievably comfortable.
- I bought this vegetable spiralizer a few weeks ago and I’ve loved making healthy zucchini noodles out of it! It will be great when my garden grows.
- I just bought these cute heart earrings that are $14.99 that look identical to these ones at Nordstrom that are $42!
- These came in the mail from Amazon last week and at only $10, I can’t believe they are just as good quality as the ones I buy at Nordstrom for at least 4x the price!
- These cute heart little girl’s sunglasses match my cute heart sunglasses! Goldie and I love to match!
Robin Li says
Is that black jacket you’re wearing in the photo above the same jacket? The collar looks different…also no black option available on this listing.
Jenica Parcell says
Nope it’s different! The black is from Lululemon and the grey is from Amazon at a fraction of the price.
What are your jeans and slippers in the last photo? 🙂
Jenica Parcell says
Hey girl! The jeans are old from Nordstrom and the slippers are on my Amazon favs page! I love them! https://amzn.to/2IlrBtr