Since before the twins were even born (see their gender reveal video here with Freshly Picked moccasins!), we have been big fans of Freshly Picked. They are the best shoes to learn how to walk in because they are flexible and let kids use their feet to balance. They are easy to put on, don’t fall off their feet, and so cute. Freshly Picked keeps coming out with great new shoes as well and we are so glad because they are growing with our kids! Which is why I’m so excited to share and EXCLUSIVE Freshly Picked Coupon code that you can use to buy you own favorite items for your kids.
MY EXTRA 10% OFF FRESHLY PICKED COUPON CODE THAT CAN BE STACKED ON TOP OF OTHER SALES + DISCOUNTS IS FPXJENICA!! Click here to shop!
If you shop at Freshly Picked and haven’t signed up for the Fringe, I’m super excited to share with you why it’s the best discount program!
- 20% off!!! ALWAYS. You can stack this on top of any other discounts or sales they are doing at any time, so the savings are HUGE! YOU CAN STACK THIS EXTRA 20% OFF ON TOP OF THEIR SALE PRICES!
- You pay $10 each month which you get in return as a credit to shop at Freshly Picked SO IT’S FREE.
- SAVE AN EXTRA 10% off RIGHT NOW by using code FPxJenica at checkout. You don’t have to be a member of the Fringe to use this, but can stack it on top of your extra 20% off! Click HERE to sign up or read more!
- Your $10 store credit every month that rolls over (Credit never expires!) SO…say you’re planning to buy a Freshly Picked diaper bag in a few months, sign up NOW and you can essentially start saving for it, $10 at a time. THEN when you do buy it, you get 20% off!!
- Free shipping
- Early access and sneak peeks
- NO LIMIT to what you can use your 20% off discount for! Sale items (stack the discounts), new releases, diaper bags and ALL moccasins are included!
- THIS IS A NO BRAINER, PEOPLE! There is not one single downside of this program. I don’t recommend anything to you that I don’t genuinely absolutely love and think you will benefit from. I LOVE Freshly Picked products so much, you would think that I personally designed them. I LOVE that the $10 rolls over each month so you can save up for some additional moccs or other items, and then buy them at 20% off if your budget is tight for a few months.
Why do I love the Freshly Picked diaper bag more than ANY other diaper bag?
- It’s big enough for storing A LOT of things, which I need. Some that I have tried are too small. I can button or unbutton either side of the bag depending on how much I have in it. I have never had the problem of needing more space with this diaper bag.
- It has 10 compartments + a large inner compartment to keep me organized.
- Easy to wipe down and clean.
- It is structured so it doesn’t collapse when I set it down.
- I like to wear it at as a backpack (hello, two babies and only 2 arms!), but you can wear it as a purse or crossbody, too.
- It’s so stylish that I want to wear it even if I don’t have my babies with me. It doesn’t scream, “hi, I’m a diaper bag!” It screams, “I know you want to know where you can buy me so you can use me for anything…and everything.” I use it when I’m traveling even when my kids aren’t with me. My mom just got it.
- The zipper glides so easily. This might not seem like a big deal to you until you have a squirmy child in one arm and you are trying to zip up your diaper bag with one hand. TRUST ME on this one, sister.
- Click here to shop diaper bags!
What items are you going to buy with this Freshly Picked Coupon Code? Share in a comment below!