I love giving gifts (who doesn’t?), and I love to shop for women because it’s easy to find something that any woman would love because women are easy to shop for! This gift guide is for the women in your life. You can use this gift guide for unique gifts for her for your mother-in-law, a gift for your sister, or a gift for your girlfriend. All details below!
My outfit: Similar shirt from Nordstrom here | Earrings: Nordstrom | Jeans: Nordstrom (on sale!)
This guide for unique gifts for her is my most fun gift guide to put together because I suggest items that I know and LOVE, and know that the women in your life will love, too! These gifts are fail-proof gifts that are tried and true by yours truly. The women in your life will love these gifts as much as I do.
Unique Gifts for Her:
- I love this candle and this candle so much. I think candles are the perfect gift. Pair them with these gorgeous matches.
- This throw is on sale and is the perfect cozy blanket to snuggle up to
- I just bought this throw for my bedroom and I keep transferring it from there to my living room because it’s so gorgeous!
- I love this book. It’s the perfect gift to start someone off on the right foot for the new year. It really pumps you up!
- I love that these slippers are cozy but your feet don’t get too hot in them.
- These hairbrushes are my favorite. If you haven’t tried them, get one for yourself, too!
- These earrings are MAJOR favorites of mine. I love statement earrings, but I will not wear them if they are too heavy. These are the perfect weight, and have SO many colors to choose from!
- Literally anyone will LOVE this long sleeve tee. It’s my most comfortable tee this season and I’m loving it! So cozy and stretchy.
- This rose gold insulated tumbler is the PERFECT size to fit in your cup colder but big enough to stay hydrated. I just bought it at Walmart and it’s only $9.94. Yes, please!
- I love this EOS lip balm gift set
- My absolute FAVORITE chapstick of ALL TIME is Burt’s Bees. I love this gift set.
- This jar would be really cute to pair with a plant from your local nursery.
- Some of my favorite lip gloss. You could even split this up and give it to multiple people! It really does have great lasting power.
- My favorite beanie of all time is from Free People. I love these gorgeous colors! Adding one to my cart for me 🙂
- I love this cute tree. Perfect for helping your people get festive.
- The perfect mask set for your people who like to relax and unwind + love beauty products. It’s on sale!
If you liked this unique gifts for her, you will probably like these posts:
3 Gifts Ideas to Always Have on Hand
Best Gifts for Someone Going Through Infertility
The Christmas Tradition I am Most Excited About This Year!
2016 Christmas Cards + My Favorite Cookie Recipe!
Christmas Traditions with the Babies!
Great job for publishing such a beneficial web site. Your web log isn’t only useful but it is additionally really creative too.
Jenica Parcell says
Thank you so much!