Thank you to Walmart for sponsoring this holiday gift ideas blog post!
I’m coming at you today with some of my favorite holiday gift ideas so you are prepared to bring smiles to your people’s faces. First and foremost, you should know that I don’t believe in stressful gifting. If you are stressed out about gifts, you are doing it wrong!! Ask yourself, “how can this be fun?” It’s November. For me, that answer is buying all of my gifts before December first and literally paying someone to wrap them for because I don’t love wrapping. Find someone in your neighborhood that loves to wrap or simply needs to make some extra cash and it’s a win/win. See? Told you it could be fun. December will be stress-free and fun for me.
You can click HERE to use Walmart’s gift finder that’s really helpful in finding that perfect gift. You can search by topic (even topics like white elephant gift!) to find the best items for those you want to gift to this season.
For the kids:
For the grown ups:
Holiday Gifts Ideas
I have some really great gift ideas within all areas, for all the people in your life, and for all budgets.
- This wreath is beautiful, high quality and would make an incredible gift for someone early in the season so they can decorate with it.
- No one can convince me otherwise. Burt’s Bees chapstick is the best chapstick of all time. If you haven’t tried it, honestly, you’re welcome. I’m buying this for myself and several others who I love and only give the best things to. This would be perfect as a friend, neighbor or co-worker gift!
- Burt’s Bees in holiday scents?! What did I do to deserve such wealth?!
- This fancy lady is the perfect tote for the classy traveler. My mom would live for this one. One of our favorite brands. I already have two! I love that they zip at the top and are soft so you store snacks for the road and anything else you need without spilling.
- My old crock pot is going to be shedding tears of loneliness because how I can possibly use it again when I have this beauty that will be sitting on the counter?! I mean…come ON.
- If you’re feeling really generous this year, give this to someone who could use more ease in their life (you know…like me…DM me for my address). I have been wanting one these robot vacuums for years!!!
- Can. You. Even?! An air fryer that’s beautiful, too. I just bought this and cannot WAIT for it to arrive! I’ve heard air fryers are the best for reheating things like French fries to make them taste fresh and crispy and also cooking things like veggies to make them actually delicious. I am SO EXCITED!
- Bought these cameras for my kids and they are now on sale so RUN! I paid full price and still think they were worth it. My kids love to take picture so I think these will be so much fun!
- The BEST game for the whole family! My kids ask to play this regularly and it’s such fun family bonding for us. Something about the large size makes it feel extra exciting.
- If you don’t have kinetic sand, you need kinetic sand. Bless whoever developed this. It’s magical. No mess, easily cleans up, so cool how it sticks together and never dries out. We are HUGE fans.
For even more options, go to Walmart’s cool gift finder HERE!