We have an Amazon Prime membership that we put to use often because I can get online and purchase something with 2-day shipping faster than I get to the store a lot of the time. It makes life easier and I can find really great items that I need for less than I can purchase them in the store anyway. Here are some Amazon finds lately that I’m loving + have made our lives easier lately!
- These backpacks for my babies are an absolute MUST. I took them to the aquarium by myself and they were literally going in to complete opposite directions. The next time I went, I used these, and they kept them nice and close. We got tangled a few times but they didn’t seem to mind 😉
- I love these snack cups. I have had significantly less spilling happening since we got these. YAY!
- I have 3 pair of these pajamas and love them. They are really, really cozy soft and such an incredible price.
- This jewelry box for traveling is a must have. No more broken jewelry and it’s all organized so well! It’s only $11.99! I got the light pink one and it’s a great quality.
- This diaper rash cream is literally the only thing that works on Goldie’s bum when she has a rash. Her bum is so sensitive and buying it on Amazon saves at least a couple dollars on each bottle.
- I just bought these stickers; they are super high quality and cute and keep my kids entertained and happy when they stick them on the pages.
- I got this hat a couple months and love the color and fit. It’s really light and comfortable.