I got the idea for these cute little Halloween jello shots because I got a call last week from a man in our church was in charge of putting together our fall social. He hadn’t had enough people sign up to make a little treat so he asked me if I could bring jello! Jello isn’t normally something that I make frequently, but I thought it could be fun. I LOVE this recipe (we always make it for Thanksgiving), and it’s the only recipe with jello that I ever make. These were so much fun to come up with and super easy to make! The kids LOVED THESE! These would be great for a Halloween party, and I love that you don’t have to prepare much in advance. I got the plastic cups here in my Walmart+ order and had them delivered the same day.
non alcoholic halloween jello shots
- 2 packages 3.94 oz gelatin, flavor of choice! I like watermelon
- Can of whipped topping
- Halloween sprinkles
- 2 oz plastic containers
- Follow package instructions to make the gelatin.
- When fully mixed, pour into 2 oz plastic containers.
- Set in fridge for at least 4 hours.
- Top with whipped topping and sprinkles just before serving!
if you liked this non alcoholic halloween jello shots posts, you will probably like these posts: