Walmart has always been my go-to place to shop for my babies because they have just about everything I have ever needed! Which is why I’m sharing all of my favorite Walmart baby registry must-haves. Plus, the Walmart Baby Registry is a genius place to register for the baby products because your friends and family will most likely be there anyway. Along with having anything you’ll need is there as well! Win/win.
I relied heavily on these baby products when my kids were babies. Anything that I could do to make raising twins a little easier made me a happy mama! These are the Walmart baby registry must-haves I would recommend when registering for in the Walmart Baby Registry.
favorite baby items to add to walmart baby registry:
- Owlet Baby Monitor – These monitors track your babies’ vitals and alert you if they are off aka provide peace of mind!
- 4-In-1 Super Seat – These seats were so amazing when my kids starting to want to sit up more. They would sit in them while I read books to them, and I would put them next to the shower when I needed to get a quick shower in!
- Baby Bottles in Blue and Pink – These Avent baby bottles were the only bottles that Goldie would drink from! She had a really hard time with eating and I tried many other bottles before these.
- Baby Bath Support – This the the BEST baby bath EVER! The warm water comes up through the bottom and my kids absolutely loved their nightly baths. It’s so inexpensive, too!
- NoseFrida Nasal Aspirator – This nasal aspirator is a game changer when your baby has a cold. It gets all of the gunk out of your babies’ nose so he or she can actually breathe!
- Mylicon Infant Drops – Again, Goldie relied on these a lot because her little tummy had a hard time digesting when she was born. These would help her feel better!
- Diaper Genie – We still use this for their poopy diapers!
- Infant Playard – This playard is super helpful when they start to crawl and move around a lot. It kept them safe when we went to others’ houses and out of the cupboards!
- Hatch Night Light and Sound Machine – We LOVE this night light and sound machine! We use them now and I love that you can set them up on a timer.
- Baby Bibs – Definitely buy silicon bibs that catch their food. Trust me on this one! Easy to clean and helps to catch all of the food that will fall on their laps otherwise.
- Diaper Pail Refills – To go with #7 above. These are really nice to have on hand so you don’t run out!
- 0-3 Month Swaddles in Blue and Pink – These were SO NICE for us!! I would swaddle them in a regular thin blanket, then wrap these around so they would stay secure and cozy. They LOVED them!
- Dream Buddies – These are SO soft and cozy and perfect to cuddle with.
- Pampers Swaddlers – These are my favorite diapers when they start crawling and moving around a lot!
- Pampers Pure – This set is the perfect gift to register for because it has really pure ingredients and comes with diapers and wipes.
- Wipe Warmer – I loved our wipe warmer when my babies were small because they are so sensitive and I felt bad putting a cold wipe on their little bums in the middle of the night!
- Bottle Warmer – This bottle warmer was so nice! We had it set up in my bedroom because I was feeding them so often in my room.
- Organic Cotton Onesies – You’re going to want lots and lot of onesies! I would layer their onesie with their jammies at night so they were sure to stay warm.
You can find the Walmart Baby Registry here!
Do you have any must-have baby products that you love? If so, share them in a comment below!
Thank you to Walmart for sponsoring this post!