Walmart Deals are here to prep for the holidays and I’m sharing what I’m buying and excited about! This is a paid partnership with Walmart.
Walmart Deal Days ARE HERE and you know how I love a good deal so I had to share my favorite items with you that are worthy of your time, money and attention. I want Christmas to be relaxed and full of family time this year instead of rushing around to buy presents so I am preparing ahead of time and getting all of my shopping done before December 1st rolls around.
Walmart Deal Days has some of the best Walmart deals that are perfect for getting ahead, and it runs from today 10/0 through 10/12 so shop now to grab the best deals! I love shopping at Walmart for myself (hello, fashion), my kids (hello, toys) and for groceries. The deals are online only, so I rounded up my favorite deals that I’m shopping for! These Walmart deals are available for all shoppers and you don’t need a membership
- I bought this sweater for myself in black and grey and it runs true to size; I bought a small. It’s normally $34 and on sale for $23.80 right now!
- My kids asked for electric scooters for Christmas literally 2 weeks ago and I’m really glad because it’s the worst when they ask Santa for something 2 weeks before Christmas. Sorry, kids, Santa needs some time to prepare. I was SO EXCITED when I saw these electric scooters HERE on sale because they are normally very pricy. I saved $20 on each one!
- Harris especially LOVES Legos and I love them for him because they provide a lot of creative time for him that is screen free. I bought this set for him and for Goldie, and I think what I’m going to do is open it up and wrap the little builds individually so they can have more presents to open up. The Lego set is normally $34.97 and it’s on sale for $25!!
- I bought this two pack of joggers for myself because I love dressing joggers up or down. In my Fall Style Guide, you can pair everything that is on the guide with joggers. Add a baseball cap and you’re good to go. These joggers are so soft and cozy, and they run true to size. The two pack of joggers is normally $24.96 and during the Walmart Deals it is $17.48.
- I have these Time and Tru sweatshirts and right now they are only $10! I love sizing up and wearing them with leggings. Cozy season is upon us and they are great to wear over workout wear, with leggings and with jeans and a denim jacket layered over.
more walmart deals: hot ticket items
walmart deals in action
Shop this darling cardigan HERE for $16!
Shop this cute pullover HERE! This is a brand I recently discovered at Walmart and I’m loving it.
I’m not sure how I didn’t get a picture of this outfit, so I took a screenshot of a video I made for Instagram with it! These are the joggers (they come in a pack of 2!) and I love this darling turtleneck so much I got it in black and gray!
Welcome to my children’s Christmas! The electric scooters are going to make their Christmas and provide so much fun outdoor time with each other, us, and their friends and the Legos will give us screen free fun.