Christmas menu for your festive dinner! These are my no-fail recommended recipes.
Christmas dinner is special whether you have it on actual Christmas Day or you have it on another day! You also want it to be a little bit different than other days, like with a turkey for example. My mom made this turkey recipe for Thanksgiving and it was my favorite that we have ever had! You don’t need to brine it and it’s much less complicated than so many others that I have about in the past. I am compiling a list of my favorite items for your Christmas menu!
- Turkey recipe HERE. You can make a delicious turkey noodle soup the day after for your cozy winter break!
- I love this festive pretzel jello salad recipe HERE. Everyone that tries it loves it! The perfect sweet and savory dish for your Christmas menu.
- I like to buy a simple bagged salad from Costco. Sure, you can make one, but you’re so busy doing so many other things that I think you should make it easy on yourself! And honestly, they are just as good as many homemade salads.
- My easy crusty no knead artisan bread recipe HERE is my go-to for bread that seems like it spent hours and hours baking (it’s SO impressive), but that is literally the easiest bread you will ever make. Crusty on the outside and super moist on the inside, everyone will rave over it!
- My air fryer is one of my most used kitchen appliances (this is the pretty one that I have HERE) and it saves me so much time while making the food absolutely delicious. Dice some potatoes (buy them when you get your Costco salad or wherever you go to get that!), spray with avocado oil, add some seasoning salt and roast in your air fryer. Yum!