I have two 3-year-olds and with this quarantine and staying inside, we have to have a list of fun activities for kids at home to keep us all sane! I asked you guys on Instagram what activities and resources you would recommend, and I combined our powers to create a pretty great list of resources that we can all get behind. I also had some people ask me what my favorite games and toys and activities you can easily order, and I’ve done a few blog posts in the past that we still use and LOVE these items! You can check out those posts HERE and HERE!
FUn Activities for Kids at Home
- Sidewalk chalk positive messages on your sidewalk to make people smile as they are walking by!
- Make a list with your child of items you want to find around the house, then go for a “hunt” for them
- YouTube kids workout videos you can do together!
- Pick out a book to read together
- Kinetic sand, play dough, fake snow creative play!
- Set up an art station and try to draw each other!
- Sensory play with a big container of water, cups, spoons, etc! Practice pouring.
- Draw with Mo Willems on YouTube art lessons!
- At home karaoke. Let each person have a turn!
- Try a new recipe together! Mom gets to practice lots of patience 🙂
14. Cosmic Kids Yoga on YouTube – here is the Frozen themed one!
17. Art for Kids Hub
What are some of your favorite fun activities for kids at home? Let me know in a comment below!