I have two 3-year-olds and with this quarantine and staying inside, we have to have a list of fun activities for kids at home to keep us all sane! I asked you guys on Instagram what activities and resources you would recommend, and I combined our powers to create a pretty great list of resources that we can all get behind. I also had some people ask me what my favorite games and toys and activities you can easily order, and I’ve done a few blog posts in the past that we still use and LOVE these items! You can check out those posts HERE and HERE!
FUn Activities for Kids at Home
- Sidewalk chalk positive messages on your sidewalk to make people smile as they are walking by!
- Make a list with your child of items you want to find around the house, then go for a “hunt” for them
- YouTube kids workout videos you can do together!
- Pick out a book to read together
- Kinetic sand, play dough, fake snow creative play!
- Set up an art station and try to draw each other!
- Sensory play with a big container of water, cups, spoons, etc! Practice pouring.
- Draw with Mo Willems on YouTube art lessons!
- At home karaoke. Let each person have a turn!
- Try a new recipe together! Mom gets to practice lots of patience 🙂
14. Cosmic Kids Yoga on YouTube – here is the Frozen themed one!
15. @busytoddler and Instagram!
17. Art for Kids Hub
18. Camp Castle Digital Art Downloads
20. Pete the Cat Instagram story lives!
What are some of your favorite fun activities for kids at home? Let me know in a comment below!
At home with the kids…it is not an easy life. Thanks for helping me survive one more day.
Jenica Parcell says
You got it, girl!