It’s been super nice to have a list of healthy snacks for kids since we are always so busy playing and running from one activity to the next! See my favorite healthy snacks here!
Something that has always been important to me is having healthy snacks for my kids to easily eat when we are in the car or playing. Since we arealways so busy and on-the-go, healthy snacks for kids is a must for us! We don’t sit still long around here 😉 Harris and Goldie are loving juice these days which is why I knew they would love Honest Kids juice drinks. They taste delicious, they are easy to throw in my diaper bag to go as we are headed out the door, and they contain 1/2 the sugar of the leading kids’ juice drinks* which is a HUGE win in my book. Harris and Goldie get really excited when they get to drink their Honest Kids juice pouches because although they have less sugar since they are sweetened only with fruit juice, they taste better than other juice brands that we have tried. They have the most delicious flavors! Flavors including Super Fruit Punch, Appley Ever After, Berry Berry Good Lemonade, Goodness Grapeness, Cherry Go Round, and Twisted Tropical Tango.
Below is a list that you’ll want to copy to easily reference when you get in a healthy snack rut! They great thing about all of these foods on this list is that I like to eat them, too, so it saves me time in packing healthy snacks for myself when I can pack the same snacks for all of us.
*Honest Facts: Honest Kids contains 8g of sugar/6 fl oz serving. The average of the leading brand kids’ 100% fruit juice drinks contains approximately 17g of sugar/6 fl oz.
HEALTHY SNACKS FOR KIDS
- Snap pea crisps
- Honest Kids pouches
- Cheese sticks, cubes or string cheese cut into little pieces
- Fruit and veggie squeeze packs (I like the Go Go Squeeze packets from Costco + Kirkland Signature applesauce)
- Peanut butter sandwich (my kids like it with honey, not jam lol)
- Pretzel sticks
- Apple slices
- Greek yogurt
- Crackers (mini club crackers are a good idea)
- Lara Bars
- Clif Z Bars
- Fig bars (my kids love the fig bars from Costco!)
- Granola bars
- Graham crackers
- Cereal bars
- Yogurt drops
- Trader Joe’s apple sticks
- Veggie sticks (my kids LOVE these…I buy the big bag at Costco)
- Cheese curls
- Egg cups (these ones look good! Leave out anything you don’t think your toddler would like)
- Hard boiled eggs (Goldie especially LOVES these)
- Hummus and cucumbers
- Belvita biscuits
- Diced ham or turkey
- Frozen peas out of the freezer
- Yogurt raisins
- Mini wheats
- Muffins (Combine in a blender spinach, kale, peanut butter, banana, egg and some oats and cook in mini muffin tins at 350)
- Freeze dried fruit (blueberries, apples, bananas)
- Bagel and cream cheese
- Peanut butter crackers
- Fruit leathers
- Vanilla wafers
- Graham cracker sandwich (Put yogurt in the middle and put in freezer until frozen!)
This post is sponsored by Honest Tea, a brand that my kids and I both love!
If you like this post, you’ll probably like this post on 3 easy ways to add more peace into your life!