I have Amazon Prime and I love it because I order items for my kids that save me! These are my favorite picks for best Amazon finds for kids essentials. Toys from Amazon are included too and there are some great finds that my kids love!
Top 10 Kids Essentials on Amazon:
- This kinetic sand is SO cool. It’s not messy, sticks together, and is just like real sand except for all the negatives.
- These toothbrushes have bristles all the way around them so it’s a lot easier to brush your kid’s teeth. You don’t have to switch back and forth to get the teeth from top to bottom and it’s been a serious game changer for us!
- These are the bows I use for Goldies pigtails and they are so cute and inexpensive! They have every color I could want.
- These magnetic blocks are the best! My kids can build and be creative, and it’s great for young kids as well because they stick together easily.
- These Contigo water bottles are our absolute favorite. We have used them for almost a full year, they have been really high quality, they don’t spill, you can drink while laying down or through the straw, and my kids can push the button to pop the nozzle out.
- I LOVE these no-show socks. Super high quality.
- These are the socks that both of my children wear most often. Love them!
- These paint sticks are much less mess than normal paint. It’s what we used to paint out pumpkins with. They dry quickly!
- These containers have been snack GAME CHANGERS. Seriously. I’m obsessed with them because my kids can literally shake them and their snacks won’t come out, but they can easily grab their snacks out of the containers.
- I love these plates so much! The best for little hands.
- These spoons and forks are my absolute favorite because I love that they are so easy for Harris and Goldie to use. They are the perfect size to fit in their mouth while still being easy to pick up!
If you like this post about my favorite Amazon finds for kids essentials, you’ll probably like these posts:
Favorite Affordable Amazon Finds
Latest Amazon Finds I’m Loving
Leave a Reply